121 Heritage Lane Madison AL, 35758
A spectacular blend of beauty and function, 121 Heritage Lane is a fabulous, turn-key property just waiting for you to call it home! Located in the Edgewater subdivision in Madison, this 3-bedroom, 2 bath one of a kind custom brick ranch is situated on a private lot with its own secluded courtyard oasis. At first glance, you will immediately be wowed by the exquisite curb appeal. From the impeccable landscaping to the stately brick exterior, to the gorgeous, etched glass front door, this house is already a showstopper and you haven’t even stepped inside yet!
The interior is filled with unique architectural features that convey an elegant aesthetic while still providing a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Custom decorative crown molding, vaulted and tray ceilings, and glowing wood floors are just a few of the highlights that will grab your attention. The spacious family room shines with special touches including a 10 ft tray ceiling, cozy gas-log fireplace, and distinctive built-in shelves and cabinets. Large triple windows infuse the room with natural light creating a bright ambience that will make spending time with family here a delight. The adjacent charming dining area is the perfect backdrop for formal meals, and with it being open to the family room, it is ideal for entertaining as well.
The chef in the family will love the modern, stylish kitchen which is filled to the brim with high end upgrades including sparkling granite counters, built-in desk and pantry, shiny tile backsplash, sleek white cabinets, and new (in 2020) stainless appliances. A quaint eat-in area is a splendid spot for casual dining. A door leads to a spectacular sunroom with a wall of sliding glass doors overlooking the secluded courtyard.
An opulent 10 ft vaulted ceiling and plush carpet create a combination of grandeur and coziness in luxurious master suite. French doors open to the sunroom and courtyard. Pamper yourself in an adjoining master bath boasting dual vanities with granite counters, sizeable walk-in closet, tile shower, and relaxing corner Jacuzzi Whirlpool tub. Enjoy the convenience of the cabinet with built-in laundry door. Two additional generously sized bedrooms share a roomy hall bath with tub with chic tile surround. An awesome laundry room with cabinets for storage, a sink and folding counter completes the interior of this incredible home!
Walking out into the backyard, you will feel like you are on a relaxing vacation! Whether you are entertaining friends or chilling with a cold drink and good book, you will love the quiet, fenced-in courtyard with its grand brick landscape surrounded by mature trees. A shady section is ready and wired for you to add a hot tub. If you’re looking for more outdoor activities, take advantage of the community walking trails, lake, pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. A canoe/boat launch allows for fun days on the lake. A two-car side-entry garage gives you plenty of storage space for all your outdoor toys!
Located close to Redstone Arsenal, Research Park and Downtown Huntsville and in the desirable Madison city school district, this immaculate home with new roof and HVAC unit truly is move-in-ready and offers upgrades and extras galore. You must see it to appreciate it! Call and make an appointment today!
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Approximately 2,307 square feet
- One-story ranch with full brick exterior
- Entry (9 x 7) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, smooth ceiling, coat closet
- Family Room (20 x 19) 10ft trey ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, recessed lights, wood floor, gas log fireplace, built-ins, 3 windows
- Dining Room (13 x 11) 10ft trey ceiling, crown molding, wood floor
- Sunroom or Bonus (21 x 10) 9ft ceiling, tile floor, ceiling fan, wall of sliding doors overlooking the private courtyard
- Kitchen (17 x 10) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, eating island, granite counters, built-in desk and pantry cabinet, new stainless appliances, double oven, cooktop and dishwasher, tile backsplash
- Eat-in Area (10 x 9) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor
- Master Bedroom (17 x 15) 10ft vaulted smooth ceiling, ceiling fan, crown molding, carpet, recessed lights, French doors to sunroom
- Master Bath (16 x 13) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, recessed lights, corner Jacuzzi Whirlpool tub, separate tile shower, dual vanity, cabinet with built-in laundry door, large walk-in closet, access to private courtyard
- Bedroom 2 (13 x 11) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, carpet, triple window
- Bedroom 3 (11 x 10) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor
- Hall Bath: crown molding, tile floor, smooth ceiling, tub with tile surround
- Laundry (10 x 6) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, cabinet with utility sink, built-in cabinets
- Side entry 2-car garage with door to courtyard
- Anderson Windows
- Sprinkler system
- Private Courtyard (31 x 26) with fence and brick landscape beds. Area is wired for a hot tub
- New roof 2020, HVCA 2019 and New appliances 2020
- Mostly all recent interior and exterior paint
- Desirable Edgewater Subdivision featuring a community pool, tennis, playground, clubhouse with workout facility, walking or fishing around the lake, canoe/boat launch
- Madison City Schools: Horizon Elementary, Discovery Middle and Bob Jones High School
- Just 5 minutes to Toyota Field, home of the Rocket City Trash Pandas
- Easy access to Redstone Arsenal, Research Park and Downtown Huntsville
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211