174 Paul Drive Brownsboro AL, 35741
Rich hardwood floors, an updated kitchen, and a spacious and manicured lot is just the beginning of what 174 Paul Drive has to offer! This brick ranch style house, located in the lovely Paul Simmons subdivision, offers up 1,948 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and is ready for its next family to call it their home sweet home.
Upon entering through the front door, you are sure to be impressed by the rich hardwood floors that complement the freshly painted neutral walls throughout the entire home. Other mentionable features include crown molding, updated light fixtures, and ceiling fans in almost every room. The completely updated kitchen is a must see with gorgeous granite countertops, tile flooring, and stainless-steel appliances. Just imagine the scrumptious smells that will be flowing throughout the entire home from the double oven! Step down to the spacious family room where the stunning stone surrounded, wood burning fireplace sets the scene for entertaining or relaxing. Access to the backyard makes it easy to take the entertaining outside! A large, sun-filled living room provides additional space for comfortable everyday living. Walk down the hallway to find the spacious owner’s bedroom with a walk-in closet and modern en suite bath. Granite top dual vanity, tiled shower, and a soaker tub wait to pamper you. The two secondary bedrooms feature the rich hardwood flooring, crown molding and abundant closet space, plus there is a full bath to share.
Situated on 1.24 acres, you will enjoy the privacy of the treed and fenced in yard while being surrounded by mountain views. This backyard is perfect for kids to play and dogs to run safely while grilling on the patio. Appreciate the convenience of an attached 2 car garage, plus a 30x25 detached garage with electricity. The detached garage is perfect for a shop, storage, and so much more! Just 7 miles from downtown Huntsville and the school system includes Goldsmith Schiffman Elementary, Hampton Cove Middle, and Huntsville High. This home is truly move in ready and waiting for YOU!! Schedule your private showing today- call 256-508-0211! Home is Realtor owned.
- Entry (10 x 7) wood floor, crown molding
- Kitchen (17 x 11) tile floor, crown molding, granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances
- Living Room (18 x 10) wood floor, crown and chair rail molding, ceiling fan
- Family Room (23 x 18) wood floor, wood burning fireplace, built-ins, crown molding, smooth ceiling, ceiling fan
- Master Bedroom (18 x 14) wood floor, crown molding, walk-in closet, smooth ceiling, ceiling fan
- Master Bath (18 x 5) tile shower, soaker tub, granite top dual vanity. Smooth ceiling, crown molding, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (12 x 11) wood floor, crown molding, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (11 x 9) wood floor, crown molding, ceiling fan
- Laundry (8 x 7) tile floor, crown molding
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211