2517 Monteview Drive Huntsville AL, 35803
If you’ve been on the hunt for a stylish, move-in ready home in Sunset Cove, look no further! With 4 bedrooms, a completely updated kitchen, Pella windows, and a fabulous outdoor entertaining space with views of Green Mountain, this home is sure to impress. Located at 2517 Monteview Drive, this brick, mid-century modern jewel has over 2,700 finished square feet illuminated by natural light flowing in from the floor to ceiling windows. Upon walking under the covered porch and through the double French doors as you enter the home, you will be blown away by the pristine hardwood floors and modern finishes.
The redesigned and remodeled chef’s kitchen will surely delight with the abundance of new cabinetry, modern drawer storage, gorgeous granite countertops, smart stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting over the breakfast bar, and an open concept design into the sunroom. The sunroom is the perfect place to enjoy company while cooking and also sip your morning coffee all while overlooking the wraparound porch and landscaped, fenced-in, backyard. Off the kitchen you will find both a living and dining room with vaulted ceilings and access to outside. The upgrades don’t stop inside, the wraparound porch too has vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, and recessed lighting. Imagine hosting your family and friends for celebrations and holidays, or simply taking in the views and relaxing on a lovely evening.
The owner's bedroom is extra special with access to a private deck through French doors. The ensuite bath not only has a double vanity, but the perfect “glam spot” with a makeup desk. Home has an additional three comfortably sized bedrooms to fit your family’s needs. Don’t forget to visit the additional rec room accompanied by a wood burning fireplace. This space will be perfect for movie and game nights!
You will be pleased by not just the attached 2 car garage, but a detached 34x20 garage already hooked up to electricity and plumbed for water. Home is in a favorable and timely location to both Redstone Arsenal and Downtown Huntsville. Don’t miss out on viewing this home, give Mike Manosky a call today at 256-508-0211!
- Sunset Cove
- 4 Bedrooms and 1 Full, 1 Half and 1 ¾ Bathrooms
- Approximately 2,754 square feet
- Two-Story Mid-Century Modern Style with Full Brick Exterior
- Entry (14 x 7) wood floors, double French doors, coat closet
- Rec. Room (21 x 15) crown molding, carpet, wood burning fireplace, two closets
- Family Room (23 x 16) 12ft vaulted smooth ceilings, wood floor, wall of windows
- Dining Room (12 x 11) 12ft vaulted smooth ceiling, wood floor, sliding door to deck
- Sunroom (13 x 13) 10ft smooth ceiling, ceiling fan, wood floor, wall of windows overlooking the wrap around deck and gorgeous treed backyard
- Kitchen (20 x 12) Remodeled in 2021 with granite countertops, tons of cabinetry, modern drawer storage, and new appliances, plus LED recessed lighting, pendant lights over breakfast bar, microwave, gas range, dishwasher, large stainless sink
- Master Bedroom (15 x 13) carpet, ceiling fan, French doors to private deck
- Master Bath (12 x 8) ¾ bath with tile floor, double vanity with make-up desk
- Bedroom 2 (13 x 12) carpet, ceiling fan, double window
- Bedroom 3 (14 x 9) carpet, ceiling fan, double window
- Bedroom 4 (12 x 10) carpet
- Bath: full, double vanity, cabinet with built-in laundry, tile floor
- Bath: half
- Laundry (12 x 5) utility sink, cabinetry
- Attached 2 car garage plus 700 sqft, plus a detached garage/shop (34 x 20) with power, plumbed for toilet and water
- Pella Windows
- Covered deck (14 x 10) 10ft vaulted ceiling, two ceiling fans, recessed lights
- Deck (14 x 11)
- Covered front porch
- Huge, fenced backyard with an amazing view of Green Mountain
- Sprinkler system
- Prime SE Huntsville location with easy access to Redstone Arsenal and downtown
- Grissom high school
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211