3005 Kincade Way Hampton Cove AL, 35763
A spectacular blend of beauty and function, 3005 Kincade Way is a magnificent, one-of-a-kind property just waiting for you to call it home! Located in the desirable Hampton Cove subdivision, this 4/5-bedroom, 3.5 bath paradise is situated on a great lot with amazing surrounding mountain views. At first glance, you will immediately be wowed by the exquisite curb appeal. From the impeccable landscaping to the stately brick exterior, this house is already a showstopper and you have not even stepped inside yet!
The interior is filled with unique architectural features that convey an elegant aesthetic while still providing a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Custom decorative trims, plantation shutters, and glowing wood floors are just a few of the highlights that will grab your attention.
Imagine greeting visitors in the bright two-story foyer where you will already see the attention to detail brilliantly displayed. The lovely formal dining room is adorned with stately wainscoting and moldings, the perfect backdrop for a fancy dinner party.
The formal living room features a wall of gorgeous, custom built-in bookcases that make this room multi-functional; perfect for a home-office or study.
An effortlessly flowing floor plan leads you to a fantastic, spacious family room. Built-in cabinets and a gas-log fireplace add to the cozy ambience that will make spending time with family here a delight.
The heart of the home is sure to be the stunning, chef inspired kitchen with its granite countertops, elegant tile backsplash, custom cabinets and shelving, pantry, and large island. Enjoy casual dining in the adjoining eat-in area.
Bask in the sun in a second family room/sunroom. With its beadboard wood ceiling, tile floor and wall of windows, this will be your favorite place to kick back and relax!
Opulent tray ceilings create a combination of grandeur and intimacy in a private, first-floor master suite fit for royalty. Pamper yourself in the recently remodeled adjoining master bath boasting dual vanities with granite counters, huge walk-in closet, tile walk-in shower with bench, and luxurious soaking tub.
A big laundry room with cabinets and a convenient utility sink and a half-bath complete the main floor of this fabulous home.
Pristine carpeting, walk-in closets and soothing neutral paint colors adorn four additional, generously sized bedrooms upstairs, one of which is ideal for use as a rec-room if not needed as bedroom. Two full baths with tile floors and granite counters complete the upper floor.
Still want more? This house has it! A pretty, pergola covered patio is perfect for spending time outdoors. Whether cooking out on the grill or just relaxing with a book and a drink, you will love this outdoor space!
An oversized 2-car garage means you will have plenty of room to store your vehicles, and outdoor tools and toys.
If you are looking for more outdoor activities, take advantage of the community walking and biking trails while enjoying surrounding mountain views. A Hampton House membership will give you access to a community Olympic sized pool, tennis courts, work-out facility, and playground.
Located close to great schools, Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Hampton Cove, and the Hayes Nature Preserve, this immaculate home offers upgrades and extras galore. You must see it to appreciate it! Call and make an appointment today!
- Hampton Cove
- 4/5 bedrooms and 3 full, 1 half bathrooms
- Approximately 3,813 square feet
- Two-story with full brick exterior and vinyl soffits and windows
- Entry (15 x 7) two-story smooth ceiling, crown and chair rail molding, wood floor, and wainscoting
- Living Room or Study (13 x 13) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, windows with half rounds, built-in bookcases, plantation shutters
- Family Room (22 x 20) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown and chair rail moldings, wood floor, gas log fireplace, beautiful built-in cabinets
- Dining Room (15 x 13) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown and chair rail moldings, wood floor, wainscoting, windows with half rounds, plantation shutters
- Sunroom or 2nd Family Room (24 x 15) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, tile floor, wall of windows, beadboard wood ceiling
- Rec. Room (Unfinished) 575 SqFt walkout attic storage ready to finish
- Kitchen (15 x 15) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, large island, custom cabinets and shelving, pantry, tile floor, granite counters, tile backsplash, mostly all recent appliances, stainless steel double oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher
- Eat-in Area (15 x 9) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, built-ins
- Master Bedroom (20 x 16) 11ft double trey ceiling, crown molding, carpet, recessed lights
- Master Bathroom (20 x 15) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, recently remodeled, dual vanities with granite tops, tile shower with niche, bench and handheld sprayer, separate tub with spray wand, large walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 (14 x 12) ceiling fan, carpet, walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 (14 x 13) ceiling fan, carpet, walk-in closet
- Rec. Room or Bedroom 5 (18 x 15) ceiling fan, carpet, walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4 (13 x 8) carpet, walk-in closet
- Half Bath: 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor
- Bath 2: full, tile floor, granite counter
- Bath 3: full, tile floor, granite counter
- Laundry (9 x 7) 9ft ceiling, tile floor, utility sink, cabinets
- Oversized 2-car garage, 24 ft deep, opener
- Covered front porch and a Patio (15 x 15) with covered pergola
- Most all recent interior paint and new carpet
- Cul-de-sac street with golf course at the end
- Beautifully landscaped yard
- Gas pack downstairs, heat pump up, gas hot water heater
- New roof 2020
- Hampton House membership for community Olympic size pool, workout facility, tennis courts and playground, plus miles of walking and biking trails, community lakes and beautiful mountain views
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in the neighborhood
- Hampton Cove Elementary and Middle Schools, Huntsville High School
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211