3203 Mossy Rock Road Hampton Cove AL, 35763
A spectacular combination of beauty and function, 3203 Mossy Rock Road is a stunning, one-of-a-kind property just waiting for you to call it home! With over 4200 sq ft of living space, it features 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half-bath, a rec room, and an incredible outdoor kitchen and fireplace. This paradise is situated on a cul-de-sac street and affords dazzling views of the surrounding mountains. This property impresses from the start with its sensational curb appeal. A lush lawn with mature trees and superb landscaping make it a showstopper, and you haven’t even stepped inside yet!
The interior is filled with upgrades and amenities that provide a luxurious aesthetic and comfortable haven. Imagine greeting visitors in the grand two-story foyer where you will already see the attention to detail in the glowing hardwood floor and decorative columns. An ornate chandelier is the center piece of the elegant formal dining room, where in-ceiling speakers (which you will find throughout the house) will allow you to play soft music providing the perfect backdrop for a fancy dinner party. Follow the music to the opulent formal living room, a wonderful space for entertaining guests.
An effortlessly flowing floor plan leads you from the living room to a fantastic family room where the gas-log fireplace with tile hearth adds to the cozy ambience that will make spending time with family here a delight. The heart of the home is sure to be the amazing kitchen with its gorgeous custom tile backsplash and granite counters, island with breakfast bar, abundance of cabinets, and lovely light fixtures. An adjoining butler’s pantry with granite counters, cabinets, a pretty tile backsplash, and wine cooler will make entertaining a breeze! Enjoy casual dining in the sun drenched eat-in area, while savoring the tranquility of your backyard just outside the large bay window.
You will love the study/home office area with built-in desk and cabinets. A unique nook contains custom floor-to-ceiling bookcases, a bibliophile’s dream!
The main floor master suite is a feast for the eyes. Beautiful crown molding, recessed lighting and a roomy sitting area make this room a wonderful place to relax and unwind. Pamper yourself in an adjoining spa-like master bath boasting raised-height dual vanities, 2 large walk-in closets, linen closet, makeup vanity, huge walk-in shower, and luxurious Whirlpool tub. A half-bath powder room completes the main floor of this marvelous home.
Upstairs you will find three generously sized bedrooms, two of which share a Jack n Jill bath; each with its own vanity. Another full bath is located on the second floor as well. An enormous, bright bonus room is ideal for a rec room or second family room. A spacious laundry room with cabinets and a sink is conveniently located on the second floor.
Still want more? Walking out into the privacy fenced backyard, you will feel like you are on a lavish vacation year-round! This incredible outdoor living space features a 20x14 covered patio with an impressive 11 ft. vaulted wood ceiling, a magnificent stone fireplace, and an outdoor kitchen with 2 grills, burners, refrigerator and sink with stone surround and granite counters. An additional 200 sq ft of stone patio overlooks the luscious, oasis that is your backyard. If outdoor living is important to you, you have found your dream house!
Located in the desirable Hampton Cove subdivision, this property is just minutes from the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail and Hampton Cove. It comes with a Hampton House membership. Do not miss out on this fabulous home! Call and make an appointment to see it today!
- Hampton Cove
- Approximately 4,210 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half bathrooms
- Two-story with full brick exterior
- Entry (20 x 9) two-story, door with side lights and half round transom, coat closet, 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, decorative columns
- Living Room (16 x 14) 9ft ceiling, crown molding carpet, recessed lights, in-ceiling speakers
- Family Room (24 x 16) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, carpet, ceiling fan, recessed lights, in-ceiling speaker, gas-log fireplace with tile hearth
- Dining Room (17 x 14) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, wood floor, in-ceiling speakers
- Study Area (7 x 6) wood floor, crown molding, built-in desk and cabinets
- Rec. Room (24 x 16) 9ft ceiling, carpet, recessed lights, decorative columns, lots of windows
- Kitchen (19 x 14) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, large island with breakfast bar, pantry, custom granite counters, gas cooktop, oven, microwave, warming drawer, dishwasher, gorgeous custom tile backsplash and a Butlers Pantry with cabinets, granite, tile backsplash and wine cooler
- Eat-in Area (14 x 13) crown molding, smooth ceiling, wood floor, bay window
- Master Bedroom (21 x 15) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, carpet, ceiling fan, recessed lights, in-ceiling speaker
- Master Bath (17 x 11) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, dual raised height vanities with make-up desk, recessed lights, separate shower, whirlpool tub, two walk-in closets and a linen closet
- Bedroom 2 (15 x 14) 9ft smooth ceiling, carpet, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (15 x 14) 9ft smooth ceiling, carpet, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (14 x 14) 9ft smooth ceiling, carpet, ceiling fan, walk-in closet
- Bookcase Area (6 x 5) built-in bookcases, crown molding, wood floor
- Bath 1: half, crown molding, wood floor
- Bath 2: full, tile floor, 9ft smooth ceiling
- Bath 3: full, Jack & Jill shared bath with separate vanities
- Laundry (10 x6) 9ft smooth ceiling, tile floor, cabinets and utility sink
- Attached 3-car garage
- Covered patio and outdoor kitchen (23 x 19) 11ft vaulted stained wood ceiling, 2 ceiling fans, recessed lights, stone cabinetry with granite tops and raised bar top including refrigerator, sink, gas grill with rotisserie, infrared grill, 2 burner cooktop
- Privacy fenced backyard oasis including additional 200 sqft pf patio with stone fireplace, stone ledge planters, custom landscaping
- Hardwired for security system
- Walkout storage space in attic
- Sprinkler system
- Minutes to Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Hampton Cove
- Hampton House Membership
- Hampton Cove Elementary and Middle School, Huntsville High School
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211