379 Cherry Tree Road Gurley AL, 35748
Start livin’ your Alabama dream on this extraordinary property that is simply remarkable in every way! This incredible 14 acre equestrian estate features a 12 stall barn and a completely updated and remodeled 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with an in-ground pool!
Calling all horse enthusiasts - this is the property you have been waiting for! The 12 stall barn features a tack room with AC and bathroom with washer/dryer connection. The property is mostly all fenced and cross fenced with cleared pastures and some wooded areas.
Nestled among the 14 acres sits this exquisitely remodeled and updated two-story home with a well thought out floor plan allowing for beautiful views and tons of natural light pouring in through the many large windows. Gleaming wood floors, high ceilings, modern colors, contemporary fixtures, beautiful moldings and casings, recessed lighting, TWO master suites and TWO living areas in a sprawling 3266 sqft interior.
Let’s start in the sunroom… 13ft vaulted ceiling, wood floors and a wall of windows with half rounds creates a comfortable atmosphere for everyday living. Guests can relax while you prepare a meal in the connecting kitchen. Style and utility meet here with sparkling quartz countertops, a tile backsplash, and an abundance of beautiful cabinetry sure to impress the chef in your family. A sun-filled eat-in area is the perfect spot for your morning coffee while enjoying backyard views. Imagine cozy nights by the wood burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround that creates the focal point in the stunning family room. The outstanding attention to detail continues into the formal dining room where crown molding and an elegant chandelier set the scene for hosting the finest dinner parties.
Pampering you with both luxury and convenience, master suites do not get much better than this…gorgeous wood floors, crown molding, two walk-in closets, dual sink vanity, a walk-in tile shower and clawfoot tub! This room will have you feeling like you are staying in a five-star resort! There are 3 secondary bedrooms including one that could be another option as a master suite as it features an attached bath, walk-in closet, and separate entry. This room would also be great for an in-law suite. A rec. room creates a totally flexible space to match your family’s needs.
The perfect complement to the laid-back lifestyle awaiting you is the exceptional outdoor living spaces designed for comfort and leisurely fun! Enjoy endless summer days in the in-ground pool or hot tub on the huge deck. An outdoor bar area with sink, granite counter and gas grill spot lets you host fun BBQ’s! The screened porch off the pool area is ideal for entertaining on cooler nights. There is also an outdoor shower for easy clean up, plus an incredible covered front porch with two swings lets you enjoy your own piece of paradise.
Located in the Hampton Cove School district and Huntsville city limits, this convenient location is just 20 minutes to downtown yet offers all the feels of county livin’. Celebrate the spectacular beauty of this rare Gurley AL gem and enjoy endless possibilities for the individual who has the good fortune to live, work and play here!
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Approximately 3,266 square feet
- 14 acre equestrian property with 12 stall barn
- Two-story with EIFS/Stucco Exterior
- Entry (16 x 11) two-story smooth ceiling, wood floor, crown molding, coat closet
- Living Room/Sunroom (17 x 15) 13ft vaulted smooth ceiling, wall of windows with half rounds, recessed lights, wood floor
- Family Room (16 x 15) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, wainscoting on one wall, wood burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround
- Dining Room (13 x 11) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, wood floor
- Rec. Room (35 x 15) laminate floor
- Kitchen (13 x 11) eat-in, 9ft smooth ceiling, wood floor, quartz countertop, tile backsplash, recessed lights, smooth top range, dishwasher, and microwave
- Eat-in (13 x 12) crown molding, smooth ceiling, wood floor, large triple window overlooking backyard
- Master Bedroom (19 x 16) crown molding, wood floor, ceiling fan, smooth ceiling, triple window
- Master Bath (19 x 11) remodeled, crown molding, tile floor, smooth ceiling, walk-in tile shower, clawfoot tub, raised height double vanities, two walk-in closets
- Bedroom 2 (15 x 13) 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan, wood floor, could be a 2nd master suite on main level with an attached full bath with double vanities, walk-in closet, and separate entry
- Bedroom 3 (13 x 12) crown molding, smooth ceiling, wood floor
- Bedroom 4 (13 x 11) crown molding, smooth ceiling, wood floor
- Bath 1: half, smooth ceiling, wood floor
- Bath 2: connected to Bedroom 2, full, 9ft smooth ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, double vanity, walk-in closet
- Bath 3: ¾, tile floor, smooth ceiling
- Laundry (7 x 5) shiplap walls and folding top
- Covered front porch (15 x 12) overlooks property and beautiful surrounding mountain views
- Screened back porch (17 x 15)
- 36x18 In -ground pool overlooking beautiful property and surrounding mountains. Outdoor shower, plus sitting area with sink, granite counter, and gas grill spot
- Huge deck with hot tub and a 29x22 patio with pavers
- Attached 2 car garage with extra storage, side entry and door opener
- In-ground storm shelter in garage
- Hampton Cove Elementary and Middle School, Huntsville High School
- Completely updated and remodeled with modern colors and amenities
- 12 stall barn, tack room with AC, bathroom with washer/dryer connections