7508 Grayhawk Court Owens Cross Roads AL, 35763
A spectacular blend of beauty and function, 7508 Grayhawk Court is a magnificent, one-of-a-kind property just waiting for you to call it home! Located in the grand River Park subdivision in Owens Cross Roads, this 5-bedroom, 5.5 bath paradise is situated on a great lot with amazing surrounding mountain views. At first glance, you will immediately be wowed by the exquisite curb appeal. From the impeccable landscaping to the stately brick exterior and stone accents, to the gorgeous wood double doors, this house is already a showstopper and you haven’t even stepped inside yet!
The interior is filled with unique architectural features that convey an elegant aesthetic while still providing a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Custom decorative trims, coffered ceilings, and glowing wood floors are just a few of the highlights that will grab your attention.
Imagine greeting visitors in the bright two-story foyer where you will already see the attention to detail brilliantly displayed. The lovely formal dining room is adorned with elegant moldings; the perfect backdrop for a fancy dinner party.
An effortlessly flowing floor plan leads you to a fantastic family room with triple window with transom offering picturesque mountain views. Built-in cabinets and shelves, plus a gas-log fireplace featuring a stone hearth add to the cozy ambience that will make spending time with family here a delight.
The heart of the home is sure to be the stunning, chef inspired kitchen with its granite countertops, elegant tile backsplash, pantry, island and breakfast bar. Enjoy casual dining in the adjoining eat-in area while savoring the tranquility of your privacy fenced back yard just outside the double windows.
Gorgeous tray ceilings with coffered trim create a combination of grandeur and coziness in a private, first-floor master suite fit for royalty. Pamper yourself in an adjoining master bath boasting raised height dual vanities with granite counters, two walk-in closets, large tile walk-in shower, and luxurious soaking tub. A second master suite, also located on the main floor, includes a full bath with a huge walk-in closet, large tile shower, and vanity with quartz top, also makes a fabulous in-law or teenager suite.
An enormous loft area on the second-floor landing opens to the family room below and can be used in numerous ways - office, playroom, study - the choice is yours! Pristine carpeting and soothing neutral paint colors adorn three additional, spacious bedrooms upstairs, one of which includes an attached full bath, ideal for guests. Two more full baths mean nobody has to share!
Still want more? This house has it! A massive rec room includes two closets and an attached bath, meaning it can be used as an additional bedroom if needed. And did we mention the 4-car garage for all your storage needs?
Walking out into the backyard, you will feel like you are on a relaxing vacation! Whether you are entertaining friends or chilling with a cold drink and good book, you will love the covered patio and sunny views. If you’re looking for more outdoor activities, take advantage of the community walking trails, lake, pool and clubhouse.
Located close to schools, Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Hampton Cove, and the Hayes Nature Preserve, this immaculate home offers upgrades and extras galore. You must see it to appreciate it! Call and make an appointment today!
- River Park
- 5 bedrooms and 5 full and 1 half bathrooms
- Approximately 4,084 square feet
- Two-story home with full brick exterior and vinyl soffits
- Entry (18x10) two-story, wood floors, crown molding, coat closet, smooth ceiling with decorative trim, gorgeous wood double door
- Family Room (20x18) two-story open to loft area above, wood floor, crown molding, ceiling fan, smooth ceiling, gas log fireplace with stone hearth, recessed lights, built-in cabinets, triple window with transom, mountain views
- Dining Room (16x12) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, wood floor, smooth ceiling, double window
- Loft (18x14) carpet, ceiling fan, crown molding, open to family room below
- Rec. Room (33x20) carpet, ceiling fan, recessed lights, two closets, attached full bath. Could be a bedroom
- Kitchen (19x15) 9ft ceiling, granite counters, crown molding, wood floor, smooth ceiling, recessed lights, pantry, built-in desk, huge island with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, double ovens including Advantium microwave, dishwasher, disposal
- Eat-in (15x10) 9ft ceiling with coffered trim, crown molding, wood floor, smooth ceiling, triple window with transoms, French doors to covered patio with surrounding mountain views
- Master Bedroom (20x14) 10ft tray ceiling with coffered trim, crown molding, wood floor, ceiling fan, smooth ceiling, triple window with mountain views
- Master Bath (24x14) 9ft ceiling, crown molding, tile floor, smooth ceiling, 2 walk-in closets with closet organizers, two raised height vanities with granite tops, large tiled shower
- 2nd Master Suite: (14x13) 9ft ceiling, carpet, ceiling fan, main level – great for in-laws or a teenage suite
- 2nd Master Bath (14x12) 9ft ceiling, tile floor, smooth ceiling, huge walk-in closet, large tiled shower, vanity with quartz top
- Bedroom 3 (13x12) carpet, ceiling fan, smooth ceiling, double window, en suite bath
- Bedroom 4 (15x12) carpet, ceiling fan, smooth ceiling, double window
- Bedroom 5 (15x12) carpet, ceiling fan, smooth ceiling, walk-in closet
- Bath: half, wood floor and a smooth ceiling
- Bath: full, tile floor, smooth ceiling
- Bath: full, Jack & Jill
- Bath: full, tile floor, smooth ceiling
- Laundry Room (9x8) 9ft ceiling, tile floor, smooth ceiling, utility sink with granite top
- Attached 4-car garage (3 together and 1 single) Side entry, door opener
- Covered front porch (21x7)
- Covered back porch (29x9) mountain views, two ceiling fans
- Covered patio (29x20)
- Beautiful front elevation with stone accents
- Privacy fenced backyard
- Organization station in back foyer
- Beautiful custom trim package throughout
- Sprinkler system
- Hampton Cove Middle and Huntsville High School. Just minutes to Goldsmith Schiffman Elementary School
- Close to Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Hampton Cove and the Hayes Nature Preserve
- Beautiful surrounding mountain views
This Property Marketed By Mike Manosky 256-508-0211